Why Purchase Genuine OEM parts?
Automotive dealers have the parts you need now in stock, ready for local pick up or nationwide shipment. You prefer Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts because:
• OEM parts have been designed and tested for quality and performance
• Higher vehicle resale value is maintained by servicing your car with OEM parts
• Genuine OEM parts are designed by the vehicle manufacturer meaning these are the same parts that were on your car when it shipped from the factory
• OEM parts typically fit better so you do not take additional time to make adjustments during the repair
• The warranty on many OEM parts is often better than the warranty on competitive parts
How does it work?
• Use search engines to find stocking automotive dealers on EasyParts.com
• Go directly to EasyParts.com and enter your part number and confirm your location
• SEARCH to find the closest dealer with in-stock part availability
• Click to ORDER your part online or request more information from the stocking dealer
Want to learn more about repairing your car?
Check out these resources to learn more about car maintenance and repair
Popular Mechanics – Car and Driver Channel
Saturday Mechanic YouTube show features step by step instructions for common auto repairs such as replacing headlight bulbs or rear rotors and calipers
About.com Auto Repair
DIY auto repair including troubleshooting, tools and terminology
2CarPros – car repair questions and answers by ASE certified mechanics
Learn more about common car noises and vibrations, how to troubleshoot car problems, ask a car repair question or join the 2Car Pros repair community
View tips for safe DIY Ford car and truck vehicle maintenance including
• How to change windshield wiper blades
• How to clean battery corrosion
• How to check tire air pressure
• And much more
Plus Sign up for MyFordMag.com
View How-To videos for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Pontiac, Saturn, Hummer and Oldsmobile. Create an account to keep all your service and maintenance information in one convenient place. Organize your service history by date, odometer reading and service location.
Stay connected with your favorite automotive car manufacturer on Facebook!
Keep updated on the latest news in the automotive industry