Automotive Dealers – Customers are online right now looking for parts you may have in stock
With over 2/3 of all online buyers using search engines when looking for parts, there are knowledgeable DIY buyers looking for the parts you have in stock. These buyers prefer to use a genuine OEM part over aftermarket or salvage parts.
• Part-specific search engine visibility means your parts will be found by buyers who need them
• 24/7 marketing of your parts inventory
• Parts found in organic search results, not through pay-per-click or paid search
How does it work?
• Zero set-up required – no need to create an account
• Daily automatic inventory updates – no need to upload any files
• Your part inventory is Search Engine Optimized along with your dealership information
• Qualified buyers are searching for parts
• Using EasyParts.com, your dealership and part information can be found by buyers
• Buyers place online orders or contact you for more information
Over 60% of parts purchases are done online. Ranging from DIY'ers to Master Mechanics, Independent Repair Facilities to Collision Shops, buyers are continually searching for repair parts. By making your inventory available on EasyParts.com, your dealership will:
• Gain online exposure to local buyers ready to order Genuine OEM parts
• Promote your dealership and inventory using the latest techniques in search engine optimixation and marketing
• Be able to receive online orders 24/7
Learn more about how EasyParts.com can help you leverage the internet to drive sales.
To enroll visit the EasyParts.com enrollment page today.